Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.
Real Soccer Haxball League

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Stage - Matchday 5 Reports
01-01-2018, 21:11 (This post was last modified: 01-01-2018, 21:12 by Cx.)
Group Stage - Matchday 5 Reports
Add your Matchday 5 reports here, using this code format:
Code:
[b]Match:[/b]
[b]Rec:[/b]  The match replay should be uploaded to -> http://rshl.eu/rshltube.html
[b]Cards:[/b]

Find all posts by this user

Reklama
02-01-2018, 19:28
RE: Group Stage - Matchday 5 Reports
I just talked with shawn, we will play agains #team 1, sorry for everything.

02-01-2018, 19:47
I hope that this won't be accepted, is so obvious that shawn came to cry bagging u to play this match so they can pass the groups. Srsly. is really really sad

02-01-2018, 20:00
What? What shouldn't be accepted a team that regularly plays? What is this guy saying xD
Gadu Gadu

02-01-2018, 20:09
They got disbanded, admins already assigned the deflose, so u're just crying

02-01-2018, 20:24
They would have been disbanded when their captain would have deleted their players from their own lineup, if he writes a phrase on the groupstage section that doesnt mean they are disbanded.
Gadu Gadu

02-01-2018, 20:45
http://prntscr.com/hv8luo

I think that is pretty easy to understand what is written

02-01-2018, 20:51
So what? He wrote it on 19th close to the Xmas period and New year period, he saw there was still time to end the competition in a honorable way so he thought to end it, what's wrong in it? You are too biased my god..
Gadu Gadu

02-01-2018, 20:59
Ye because i can be saying today "i don't want to play anymore" as a Co-C in an official competition and then, 20 days later come back and say "hi, we would like to play JUST the match against Team1" only that, not both. Stop saying bullshits, u're more and more sad

02-01-2018, 21:02 (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018, 21:07 by Shawn.)
They play vs Team1 because it's a planned match date where they are able to play maybe??? because admins wrote that they should have played on 08.01 on forum?? They took deflose vs you because they weren't here, you didn't even try to talk to them, i went to talk to them for play this match, why shouldn't we play ?? I wanna have fun and maybe they wanna have fun and end the competition in a good way, why are you thinking it in a bad way? Sorry if us all aren't like you , people that don't care of matches and if opponents isnt there you accept to take defwin in a fast way, really sorry
Gadu Gadu

Thread Closed